What’s included on the American Queen/American Empress Voyage
- One-night hotel stay before your voyage and transfer from the hotel to the American Queen/American Empress
- Bottled water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Wine and beer at dinner only
- All meals onboard
- All regular Hop on Hop Off Shore Excursions
- On board ‘showboat’ entertainment each evening and daily lectures from the resident Riverlorians relevant to the themed cruise and history of the river
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity.
Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately riverboats that preceded her and so inspired her designers.
Proudly serving as the largest overnight riverboat west of the Mississippi River, the American Empress delivers classic elegance and modern luxury on a grand scale. One step onboard and you will quickly discover that there is far more to this vessel than her welcoming appearance and signature red paddlewheel.
Boasting a vast collection of some of the finest historical artifacts and artwork of the Native Alaska, Russian, Gold Rush and sternwheeler eras, the corridors of the American Empress hold nearly as much beauty and intrigue as the dramatic scenery unfolding on the river outside.This will be continued for all ships
First departure date: Contact us
Prices start from: £1,435
View more details